Modern Slavery Statement
- This statement is made in accordance with the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and outlines the steps Olympic Fixings is making to ensure that modern slavery or human trafficking is not taking place within its business or supply chain.
- Modern slavery encompasses slavery, servitude, human trafficking and forced labour.
- Olympic Fixings has a zero-tolerance approach to any form of modern slavery.
- Olympic Fixings is committed to acting ethically and with integrity and transparency in all business dealings and to putting effective systems and controls in place to safeguard against any form of modern slavery taking place within the business or its supply chain.
- Internal policies and the culture within Olympic, replicate the commitment to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business relationships.
- Olympic operate strict procurement processes, requiring suppliers to comply with all applicable laws and standards, including those which relate to the Modern Slavery Act.
- Olympic expects its suppliers to have suitable policies and processes in place within their own businesses to prevent child labour, modern slavery and human trafficking and to cascade those policies to their own suppliers;
- Olympic require suppliers to report if they are aware of or suspect slavery or human trafficking in a supply chain
- Olympic reserves the right to terminate a contract at any time should any instances of modern slavery come to light.
The Modern Day Slavery Policy is reviewed annually.
Policy sign-off and ownership details
| Document name:
|| Modern Day Slavery Policy
| Effective from:
|| 1st January 2022
| Date for Review:
|| 31st December 2022
| Approved by
|| Paul Gordon
|| 21st January 2022